Eyelash Extensions are semi-permanent eyelash extensions comprised of individual synthetic eyelashes that are curved to replicate a natural eyelash. Goddess Lashes are thicker at the base and taper to a fine point, applied to individual eyelashes, one extension at a time, for a natural, elegant look to lengthen and add fullness to the existing lashes.
Classic is a method where 1 lash extensions is applied to 1 natural lash. This method is also know as 1 to 1. Classic lashes are perfect for clients who already have a lot of lashes but want to add more length or clients who simply just want a more natural look.
Volume lashes (3D) is also know as Russian Volume. It is when multiple lash extensions are applied to one single natural eyelash, using very thin and light weight extension lashes. When 2 extensions are applied to one natural lashes, this is described as 2D. If 3 extensions are applied to one natural eyelash, then this is described as 3D, etc. As this method requires using very thin and light weight lashes, lashes appear lighter, fluffier and gives the client a fuller look. This method is perfect for clients who don’t have a lot of lashes, have sparse lashes, bald spots or just want a more dramatic look without having to use a thicker lash extension.
Goddess Lashes exclusive eyelash extensions look and feel completely real, they are made of synthetic material that replicate the natural curve of a real lash.
Goddess Lashes also offer Premium Silk Lashes for a superb softness and shine, Faux Mink Lashes with a stronger curl and Real Mink Lashes for the most undetectable lash extensions available today.
Goddess Lashes lash extensions lengthen, thicken, curve and lift your natural lashes. Eyelash extensions create the appearance of a brighter, more open and rested eye, thereby creating a more youthful and rejuvenated look. You will spend less time with makeup; mascara is certainly no longer necessary. Because Goddess Lashes are bigger at the base, they create the same effect as eyeliner so that step can be avoided. The added benefit is that they look beautiful morning and night, all day, every day. Say goodbye to the application of mascara, stained tears and mascara raccoon masks around the eyes.
The look can be maintained indefinitely with refills. When properly applied your lash extension will remain in place until the natural lash on which it rests falls out. With proper care and maintenance refills are typically only needed every 2 to 4 weeks to replace the lashes that have shed.
Eyelash extensions is a safe, relaxing procedure that lasts between 45 minutes to 1.5 hours. You will be comfortably reclined with your eyes closed while the lashes are applied one at the time to your own natural lashes. There is no discomfort of pain involved in the application, in fact most clients find it so relaxing that they fall asleep.
Because our Eyelash Extensions are applied to existing natural lashes you must have some natural lashes to receive the procedure. Lash Extensions should not, and in many cases cannot, be applied to clients who have alopecia, are undergoing chemotherapy or those who suffer from trichotillomania, unless and until the individual has received effective treatment and normal lash growth has resumed.
Unprofessional application or self-application may cause eye injury, lash damage or unnatural looking lashes. Our Lash extensions are applied one lash at a time to your individual natural eyelashes to achieve long, thick and natural looking eyelashes. The procedure involves bonding the synthetic extension to your own natural eyelashes and should be performed only by professionally trained Lash Stylists only.
Goddess Lashes extensions will not damage natural lashes when properly applied. In fact, lash extensions are kinder to your natural lashes because you won’t need to curl or apply mascara, which can break and dry your lashes.
Eyelash extensions, when properly applied, are completely safe. The extensions are applied with a special adhesive that is similar to what is used in the medical field for suture-less stitches.
The type of adhesive we use for lash extension application is called cyanoacrylate.
They are literally an extension of your eyelashes…just better…. NO clumps, no discomfort nor pain. You will enjoy perfectly separated, gorgeous lashes.
The more meticulous you are about caring for your eyelash extensions, the longer you can expect them to last.
- Use ONLY water based and OIL-FREE products around your eye area, including mascara and makeup remover. Oil breaks down the adhesive bond. Creams and serums should be applied sparingly, and no closer to than the orbital bone. Anything that hasn’t absorbed after 2 minutes can be blotted with a tissue or blotting paper.
- Avoid waterproof mascara. If you can, it is better not to use any mascara at all as wearing mascara regularly will decrease the time between touch-up appointments.
- Always wash your eyelashes with gentle foamy cleanser, like baby shampoo, applied gently with your fingers and wash with water every single day. Remember, eyelashes are meant to protect our eyes from debris, dirt and dust.
- Dry thoroughly by blotting (not rubbing) with a towel or blow drying on a cool setting, then spin through with a clean mascara wand.
- Avoid using cotton swabs or pads that will leave lint and catch on your extensions.
- Avoid using an eyelash curler as it creates a kink in your eyelash extensions, hence reducing the life of your extensions.
- Do not rub, pick, twist or pull at your lashes or eyelash extensions. If you would like them removed, please contact your Beverly Hills Lashes Professional.
- If you can, sleep on your back to avoid the risk of lashes rubbing against your pillow.
- Be gentle with your lashes. How you care for eyelash extensions will directly affect the look of your lashes as well as the length of time between touch-up appointments.
If you experience any pain, redness or irritation, contact your Beverly Hills Lashes Professional immediately.
It is not recommended to wear mascara over the eyelash extensions as it can weaken the bond of the adhesive and cause premature loss of the extensions. However, you may wear water-based, non waterproof mascara on the lower lashes, being careful when applying and removing them. Waterproof mascara is NEVER recommended.
Eyelash extensions do not require additional curling. If you are looking for more curl, ask your BHL lash artist to apply a curlier lash. If you need to curl your natural lashes to blend them in, the only recommended type is a heated eyelash curler. Never use mechanical curlers.
We will perform a thorough consultation before applying your Full Set of eyelash extensions and together choose whats best for your desired look.
We stock a huge selection of lash lengths, thickness, colors and curls. This variety ensures we can tailor the best look for your eyes. We use 100% polyester fiber extensions, otherwise knows as synthetic minks of faux mink, silk lashes and authentic siberian mink which are cruelty free and obtained by gently brushing live animals, without harming them. This gentle, meticulous procedure ensures that no animals are harmed during the entire harvesting process, while preserving the quality of the harvested fur. In addition, every single lash are sterilized and hand assembled to ensure quality and durability.
Skin sensitivities and allergies are extremely rare and your safety and care is our utmost concern. We use the highest quality products and sanitation protocols in the industry. However Goddess Lashes™ is not liable for reaction due to our products used. If you are concerned, consider a patch test several days prior to your appointment.
Yes! We work by appointment only. If you would like to schedule an appointment, the fastest way is online! Or txt 786 326 6463 and have your credit card details ready. Please be sure to note our cancellation and rescheduling policy.
- If you use water proof mascara, avoid using it 2-3 days before your appointment. The film it leaves on your lashes may prevent the extensions from adhering correctly.
- Arrive to your appointment with dry, clean lashes and makeup. The more time we spend cleaning your lashes, the less time you have for the application – less lashes applied.
- Avoid hot steam from showers, facials, saunas and swimming pools for the first 24 hours.
- Avoid tanning beds for 48 hours after application and make sure your eyelashes and eye area are covered during application.
- Avoid chemical peels, waxing or laser treatments around the eyes.
- If you experience any pain, redness or irritation, contact your Beverly Hills Lashes Professional immediately.
Scheduled treatments are reserved especially for you. We know that situations arise in which you must cancel your appointment. However, we require 24 hour advance notice in order to reschedule any service with no charge and 48 hour to cancel it. If your appointment is not cancelled within this notification period, your appointment is considered confirmed. Any changes or cancellations made after the 24 hour window are subject to a charge for each service. Because of this policy, a valid credit card number is required at time of booking. This policy also applies to gift card and certificate holders.
If you arrive late, your session may be shortened in order to accommodate other clients whose appointments follow yours. Regardless of the length of time already given, you will be responsible for the full session. Please note that we have a 15 minutes late policy. Arriving 15 minutes after your appointment will be considered a no-show and you will be charged accordingly to the services made. As a courtesy and consideration to your lash artist and other clients, please plan accordingly and be on time.
Not all makeup products out there are compatible with lash extension. Some products will loosen the bond causing lashes to drop prematurely. Some products may be difficult to remove and may leave residue on lashes. This residue buildup may leave lashes feeling gritty or looking clumpy. For makeup that is made for lash extensions visit our Makeup Page
We suggest you avoid using the following makeup products:
- Oil-based makeup remover
- Eyedrops that contain natural oils
- Waterproof mascara
- “Tubing” mascaras (mascara that comes off in a “tube”)